Both undergraduate & graduate students
1. To encourage and promote academic excellence of our members through the establishment of study groups, tutoring services and mentoring.
2. To establish a scholarship fund to benefit members of the organization and/or transfer and high school students.
3. To inspire unity, friendship and sisterhood among its members.
4. To promote and develop the attainment of leadership skills for its members in order to serve the organization and the Latino community.
5. To further the professional careers of its members through networking with professional in the community.
6. To encourage cultural awareness and interest in helping the Latino community through volunteer work.
email us at: theta_rep@alphapi...